Omicsoft Genome Browser
Omicsoft's Genome Browser allows companies, core labs, and individuals to visualize their genomic data like never before. Integrated fully with Omicsoft's Array Suite package (Array Server and Array Studio), the Genome Browser can be used to visualize a variety of different data types.
Omicsoft's Genome Browser is already used by many industry professionals, serving as the major tool for delivery of Omicsoft's Data Services.
Features & Benefits
- BAM file visualization
- Visualization of exon junctions for RNA-Seq data
- Fusion browser visualization with multiple panes. Visualize individual reads across genes and chromosomes
- Detection and annotation of mutations for both DNA-Seq and RNA-Seq data
- Support for vcf files and automatic mutation annotation
- Genomemarks for easy navigation of features in a browser
- Online tracks managed by Omicsoft
- Server-based tracks, integrated with Array Server, so no need to move around large BAM files
- Server-based reference libraries
- Microarray-based track support--visualize OMIC data on a per-gene basis
- Visualize probeset (and probe) location information for common microarray-based platforms (Illumina, Agilent, Affymetrix, and more)
- Support for most other common formats (bed,gtf, and more)
- Right-click integration with Array Studio and Server Explorer for one-click zoom to region support
- Support for gene-list based custom tracks
Try out the Genome Browser for with FREE Two Week Trial to Array Studio
Please fill out the contact form to get more information on receiving a free trial to use the Genome Browser via Array Studio. By submitting your information, you are agreeing to allow Omicsoft to contact you. You can opt-out of these emails at any time.